The International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology (ICBBT 2023), sponsored by Northwest University is extending the deadline for the submission of scholarly papers for this 15th edition to be held in Xi’an, China, 26-28 May 2023. The deadline has been extended to 30 March 2023, in order to accept as many bioinformatics-related research papers as possible.
This is an annual conference that aims to create a meeting point for researchers to share views and experiences in bioinformatics, biomedical technologies and related areas. Juan Manuel Corchado, director of the BISITE Research Group and president of the AIR Institute will participate as ICBBT publicity chair.
Researchers interested in participating should submit papers related to the following topics:
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Protein
- Protein Structure, Function and Sequence Analysis; Protein Interactions, Docking and Function; Computational Proteomics; Structure, Function and Sequence
- Analysis of DNA and RNA; Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Structure, function and analysis of DNA and RNA sequences
- Biomedical engineering: Biomedical imaging, processing
- Imaging and Visualization; Bioelectrical and Neural Engineering; Bioelectrical and Neural
- Bioelectrical and neural; Biomechanics and biotransport; Methods and effects; Biological effects of NMR/CT/ECG technology
- Other related topics: Biostatistics; Biometrics; Biometry; Biomechanics; Biophysics; Biochemistry.
ICBBT papers are published by ACM Conference Proceedings and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus since 2017, so we invite you to submit your papers to participate in the conference. For more details check the event website.