The online course on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies coordinated by the University of Salamanca, the BISITE Research Group and the National Police will be starting next Monday, June 7th. An initiative that brings together more than 50 national and international speakers, who will present and discuss the latest developments in cybersecurity, blockchain technology and everything that converges in the field.
The course corresponds to a training action of C1b3rWall Academy, an activity that gathered more than 41000 people from 82 countries in the 2020 edition. This time we are participating in its organization and we are confident that it will be a great success.
Module 0 of C1b3rWall Academy is composed of different lectures developed by professionals specialized in cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the fight against cybercrime. The course will include videos with lectures, debates and expert interviews, which will deal with:
- Blockchain and its unstoppable growth, in this module we will be introduced to the world of blockchain and the evolution of digital platforms.
- Blockchain in practice, we will learn about different success stories in the application of blockchain and the use of technologies such as IoT or Big Data.
- Cryptocurrencies and money laundering, the third block will include presentations on cryptoassets, as well as learning step by step how to create a cryptocurrency.
- Regarding cryptocurrencies, we will discuss the risks in the adoption of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts, among other topics.
- Cybersecurity, last but not least, we will know the characteristics of cybersecurity in IoT, in addition to understanding the principal problems related to cybersecurity in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
This course is certainly a unique one and is just a prelude to what awaits us in September in the C1b3rWall Academy.
The participants who obtain the certificate of completion of the course will have the opportunity to enrol in the University of Salamanca’s Master’ s Degree in Internet Security“.