I’ve had the pleasure of participating in the 12th International Conference on Information Security #12ENISE in the Exhibition Palace, Leon, an event organized by the National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE), which gathers both national and international companies and professionals working in the field of Cybersecurity.
I was involved in the event at the entrepreneurship hall, where we discussed several relevant topics, such as startups, the participation of students in the creation of new businesses and lines of research that have technology as their basis.
I described the projects that the BISITE Groups is working on in the areas of cybersecurity and blockchain. I also talked of the opportunity we give to students to develop their own ideas while providing answers to current challenges.
At the event, I had the opportunity to walk around the Trade Show, accompanied by my colleague J.M. Roco from the Faculty of Sciences and J.A. García Coria, Viewnext Director. More than 50 companies presented their products and startups also had the possibility of presenting their projects to investors.
Round table participants:
- Ignacio Caño (INCIBE), chairperson
- David Pascual Portela(Indra Ventures Manager)
- Alejandro Villar(Cybersecurity and Technological Risk Director, Repsol)
- Francisco Javier González Manzano(Executive in Caixa Capital Risc )
- Juan Manuel Corchado RodríguezPh.D (IoT European Digital Innovation Hub)
- David Abril Pérez(Project Director in INTDEA )
- Carmen Sanz(General Director of SODICAL)
This is an interesting congress indeed.
I invite you to see the next session by clicking on the following link: