They met with the companies settled on the Villamayor Campus in order to establish synergies for the near future.
A delegation consisting of 16 rectors from different Brazilian Universities, visited the Scientific Park of the University of Salamanca this week. The entourage of Rectors from Brazilian Institutes, involved in the LAPASSION Project, wanted to get firsthand knowledge on the facilities of the Scientific Park. They also wanted to verify the business model that we are developing and which led us to having 100% of space occupied.
The Brazilian entourage visited companies like Viewnext, Indra, and the Pulsed Laser Center. We intend to Exchange experiences and establish contacts in order to be able to develop projects in near future.
I am very grateful to Francisco Roberto Brandao Ferreira, Marjorie Cavalcanti Cerejo, Roberto Gil Rodrigues Almeida, Antonio Venancio Castelo Branco, Jerónimo Rodrigues Da Silva, Paulo Henrique de Souza, Amaury França Araújo, Elias Pádua, Natilene Mesquita Brito, Flavio Amorin da Rocha, Luiz Simao Staszczak, Uberlando Tiburtino Leite y Ailton Ribeiro de Oliveira, for this initial contact.
These were the Federal Institutes present at the visit:
- CONIF – Conselho de Reitores dos Institutos Federais
- IFMA – Instituto Federal do Maranhão
- IFAM – Instituto Federal do Triângulo Mineiro
- IFAM – Instituto Federal de Amazonas
- IFG – Instituto Federal de Goiás
- IFGoiano – Instituto Federal Goiano
- IFMS – Instituto Federal do Mato Grosso do Sul
- IFG – Instituto Federal Rondônia
- IFS – Instituto Federal de Sergipe