The new EACB awards (European Association of Cooperative Banks) competition is aimed at young people up to 35 years old. This association is putting out a call for the Young Researchers in Cooperative Banking Award to promote the business model of these organizations. The contest is aimed at young people up to 35 years old (i.e. born in 1982 or later).
Documents should directly relate to cooperative banks. They are interested in papers related to the following topics:
• Innovation, digitization: challenges and opportunities for cooperative banks
• The specific management of cooperative banks and the evolution of their business model
• Cooperative banks: “Creating value for partners”
• Regulatory challenges of cooperative banks
• Cooperative banks and financial stability
• Bank diversity: the role of cooperative banks
• Contribution of cooperative banks to competitiveness in European banking
• Contribution of cooperative banks to the sustainability of society and the environment
• Cooperative banks and social and financial inclusion
• International comparison of cooperative banks
• Are there distinguishing characteristics of cooperative banks?
• Culture in the organizations (cooperatives) that generate value for their stakeholders and if there is a difference with shareholder-oriented banks.
Papers must be written in English and the deadline for submissions is January 31, 2018.
For more information about the award, see this link.