Spain’s Minister of Justice, Rafael Catalá Polo, is to participate is this workshop included as part of the Specialization Courses in Law.
The “Cátedra COMJIB-USAL: Seguridad jurídica y justicia en Iberoamérica” is organizing an International Workshop within the frame of the Specialization Course in Law of the General Foundation of the University of Salamanca.
The workshop, to take place in Hospedería Fonseca on Monday, 23 January at 9:00 am, is called “The Ibero-American Legal Area: Shared Opportunities and Challenges”, and participating will be:
- ♣ Daniel Hernández Ruipérez, Rector of the University of Salamanca,
- ♣ Rafael Catalá Polo, Spain’s Minister of Justice,
- ♣ Ledy Zúñiga Rocha, Minister of Justice, Human Rights and Religion of the Republic of Ecuador,
- ♣ Árkel Benítez Mendizábal, Secretary General of the Conference of Ministers of Justice of Ibero-American Countries (COMJIB-USAL) and
- ♣ Nicolás Rodriguez García, Chair of Procedural Law of the University of Salamanca.
Registration is FREE and must be done before 5:00 pm on 20 January in order to obtain the certificate of attendance. REGISTER here.